- “We also need to keep in mind that the traditional ROR mechanism has failed. The order does nothing to repair the existing ROR mechanism, and I’m concerned about those flaws getting left behind. It’s paradoxical if we’re trying to increase broadband, why would the first step be to reduce funding?”
- Excerpt from the draft 2016 Democratic Party platform which is to be reviewed by the Platform Committee today and tomorrow.
- “We started to broaden it so now we were going to cover everything and wire the whole state, and while that’s admirable, if you try to be everything to everybody, you end up being nothing to anybody.”
- “We want to get it done and we want to get it right. It’s by far the number one problem facing the Commonwealth and we are not giving up on it.”
- Quotable from PTA’s June 10th Friday Report