- “We believe there will be a big payback with reduced churn, more stickiness, and better satisfaction.”
- “Today’s hearing should be viewed as establishing a regular biennial process for FCC oversight.”
- FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler unveiled his proposal regarding set-top boxes yesterday which, as an accompanying fact sheet indicates, is an initiative designed to “increase consumer choice & innovation in the video marketplace.”
- At its Public Meeting yesterday, the PUC voted 3-2 in support of a Motion by Chairman Gladys Brown in a matter involving a complaint filed by Core Communications against XO Communications about compensation due for dial-up internet traffic and intrastate calls in which a Carrier Identification Code (CIC) is present but a calling party number isn’t.
- Excerpt from a statement by FCC Commissioner Ajit Pai regarding the Commission’s review of state opt-out requests of the FirstNet program.