- “Consumers should not have to guess whether so-called ‘unlimited’ data plans contain key restrictions, like speed constraints, data caps, and other material limitations. When broadband providers are accurate, honest and upfront in their ads and disclosures, consumers aren’t surprised and they get what they’ve paid for. With today’s settlement, T-Mobile has stepped up to the plate to ensure that its customers have the full information they need to decide whether ‘unlimited’ data plans are right for them.”
- You’ve probably noticed, but there are a few elections coming up next month. Accordingly, this week’s quote comes from the election category
- Excerpt from statements made by PUC Chairman Gladys Brown at yesterday’s Public Meeting regarding October being recognized by the Commission and PA Governor Tom Wolf as Cybersecurity Awareness Month in Pennsylvania.
- “It’s time for consumers to say goodbye to costly set-top boxes. It’s time for more ways to watch and more lower-cost options. ”
- “We believe there will be a big payback with reduced churn, more stickiness, and better satisfaction.”