- “My job is going to be to find the corporate leaders, people who are working on real solutions, and from time to time set up meetings with the president and whomever else he wants, so that they can give him the benefit of what they’re doing.”
- The respective (and quite agreeable) comments of FCC Commissioners Mike O’Rielly and Mignon Clyburn at this week’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas regarding expectations for a new, Republican-led Commission.
- “Serving as FCC Chairman during this period of historic technological change has been the greatest honor of my professional life. I am deeply grateful to the President for giving me this opportunity. I am especially thankful to the talented Commission staff for their service and sacrifice during my tenure.”
- “This biennial review provides an ideal opportunity for the Commission to return to the governing principle of limiting regulation of the CMRS industry only where necessary because competition is insufficient to protect consumers.”
- “After talking with the president-elect’s team, AT&T executives are confident that their deal has a good chance of passing regulatory scrutiny.”