- Excerpt from the draft 2016 Democratic Party platform which is to be reviewed by the Platform Committee today and tomorrow.
- “We started to broaden it so now we were going to cover everything and wire the whole state, and while that’s admirable, if you try to be everything to everybody, you end up being nothing to anybody.”
- “We want to get it done and we want to get it right. It’s by far the number one problem facing the Commonwealth and we are not giving up on it.”
- Quotable from PTA’s June 10th Friday Report
- Excerpt from this week’s blog posting of FCC Commissioner Mike O’Rielly who continues his efforts to change the Commission’s (Chairman Wheeler’s) processes.