- “The outcry for things like ultra high-speed service in certain areas means longer wait for those who have no access or still rely on dial-up service, as providers rush to serve the denser and more profitable areas that seek upgrades to this level. Today, ultra high-fast residential service is a novelty and good for marketing, but the tiny percentage of people using it cannot drive our policy decisions.”
- “Here for me is the bottom line on free data. That’s why the FCC has closed investigation on free data offerings.”
- “This is an idea whose time has finally come. I applaud Chairman Pai for taking the initiative to implement this important change to our procedures and I can’t wait to see all of the other process changes he has planned in the coming months. He has been a great partner in this effort.
- Two recent articles on triblive.com addressing Internet access in southwestern Pennsylvania featured quotes from, respectively, Jim Kail of Laurel Highland Total Communications, Zach Cutrell, and Dennis Cutrell of Citizens of Kecksburg.
- “My job is going to be to find the corporate leaders, people who are working on real solutions, and from time to time set up meetings with the president and whomever else he wants, so that they can give him the benefit of what they’re doing.”